[Webinar] Enhancing Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS® with Geocortex Reporting
Esri’s Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS® is a great framework for quickly delivering purpose-based Web GIS applications. But for those who want to elevate their applications to a higher level, and go beyond out-of-the-box capabilities while also avoiding the challenges of custom development, Geocortex technology is the solution.
We’ve been hard at work developing ways in which Web AppBuilder can be augmented using Geocortex Reporting 5, a powerful new product that can be used within Web AppBuilder to deliver high quality, configurable reports that meet the needs of your end users.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS® and its current reporting options
- How Geocortex Reporting’s capabilities can be used to enhance the experience in Web AppBuilder
- Showcasing working with multiple data sources of different types
- An example of how the Massachusetts Department of Transportation used Geocortex Reporting 5 to produce a robust and high-performing report for use in Web AppBuilder® for ArcGIS
- Ways Geocortex Workflow can be used alongside Geocortex Reporting to create a guided user interaction for generating a report within Web AppBuilder
Watch the webinar!
Help us get to know you a little better by filling out the fields below. When finished, you’ll get instant access to the webinar!